1: What is a Saved Report ?
A " saved report " is a custom collection of tables and charts that you create, using the tables you have pinned to your whiteboard . You can choose to share your reports publicly or to keep them private.that you create, using the you have pinned to your share your reports publicly or to keep them private.
2: Creating a Saved ReportCreating a
OnceOnce you've pinned some tables to your whiteboard you can create a saved report . To do this , open the " Actions " menu and select " Create Saved Report ".you create a
The contents of your whiteboard will appear. Use the toolbar to select all / none, hide items already in the report , quickly sort by when items were added, or delete items. Select the tables you would like to include in the report . It is possible to pin multiple versions of the same table, so reference the summary to identify the configuration.appear. Use the toolbar to all/none, hide items already in the quickly sort by when items were added, or delete items. Select the
Click "Insert Selected" to create a saved report with the selected tables .create a
The saved report editor will appear, allowing you to further configure the report before saving. The features are highlighted below:appear, allowing you to further configure the
1. Click here to return to Crosstabs.
2. Insert an additional table from your whiteboard in the "Insert Data" field.
3. Tables selected from your whiteboard are included. Select "Chart" or "Table" if you'd like them included in the report (Charts are only enabled if the table included a chart when it was pinned in crosstabs). 4. Delete this item. 5. Click "Move" to drag and drop the table to a different position. 6. View the report after saving. 7. Click here to save the report . Enter:them included in the
- Access level:
- Public: Anonymous users can view the report and logged-in users can edit it
- Protected: Anonymous users can not view the report and logged-in users can only view it.
- Private: Only you can view the report .you
OnceOnce your report is saved the report will load.
3: View Saved Reports
From the portal or anywhere with the main menu, select "View Saved Reports" under the " Report " menu.
Each saved report includes the name, who it was created by, access level, actions allowing you to view, edit or delete, and the date it was last updated. Select the desired report from the list.you to view, edit or delete,